INTRODUCING THE MOST INNOVATIVE SENTRA EVER.
Your "someday" car is here, today. Sentra completely redefines what an affordable car can be and proves the good life is well within reach.
With tasteful styling inside and out:
Advanced available features you’ll love:
- Sentra’s design was perfected in the wind tunnel, to create a ride that’s as quiet as it is fuel-efficient.
- Sentra has a bright, airy interior, with spacious rear seat leg room – even more than a Mercedes E-Class.
- With Sentra, you get smart storage, including a cavernous trunk with 15.1 cubic feet of cargo space – that’s larger than some midsize sedans. Need more room? The 60/40 split fold-down rear seat gives you space that would make a hatchback jealous.
The best of both worlds, efficiency and performance:
- Why settle for just the radio? Sentra puts the latest technologies right at your fingertips - like Streaming audio via Bluetooth, iPod®/USB input, and Pandora® radio capability - for hours of endless entertainment. Rock on.
- Sentra’s available 5.8-inch touch-screen display offers NavTraffic and NavWeather with real-time advisories will keep you on the move
- With a press of a button, hands-free text messaging assistant will read your text messages to you and answer with pre-loaded
responses, all via voice recognition.
- You like it warm. Your front passenger likes it cool. With Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control, this is no problem. Separate controls let each of you dial in your ideal setting.
- Nissan Intelligent Key® lets you lock and unlock the doors and trunk, start the engine and drive away – all without removing it from your pocket or purse.
You’ve arrived, and well ahead of schedule. The all-new 2013 Nissan Sentra.
- Say goodbye to fixed gear ratios and hello to Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission). With infinitely variable ratios, CVT keeps the engine in the sweet spot for what you need, from instant acceleration to efficient and quiet cruising.
- Say hello to less frequent fueling with Sentra's best-in-class1 city/highway combined 34 MPG.2
- With the simple push of a button, you can custom-tailor Sentra to match your mood. Eco for maximize fuel efficiency, Sport for sharpened engine and CVT transmission response, or normal for a perfect blend of efficiency and responsiveness.
- An Eco Pedal Indicator in the instrument cluster gives you instant feedback on how you’re driving, helping you become a smarter, more efficient driver.
Nissan. Innovation that excites.
Availability of specific features varies from model to model. See dealer for complete details.
1 Ward’s Light Vehicle Market Segmentation. MY13 Sentra vs. 2012 Upper Small Class, excluding Hybrid and Diesel models.
2 2013 EPA Fuel Economy Estimate 34 MPG combined 50-state emissions and CVT transmission; 33 MPG combined CA state emissions. Actual mileage may vary — use for comparison only. Not all features are standard or available on all models. Please see Specifications for complete details.
iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod and iPhone not included. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media.